Wednesday, November 07, 2007 @1:42 AM
we cant rejoice together, for the day thats finally here.
this freedom you've always wanted, its yours.
i'm sure you'll treasure it(no sarcasm intended).
-
wifey, you're still the best:)
cry and get over it, cry and learn from it, okay sweetie.
we all fall, and we have to learn:)
i'll always be here for you, if not in the same country, then online or by sms or by phone.
SEE I MANAGED TO MAKE YOU SMILE DIDNT I. and make you laugh with my nonsense about their stupid system which should have crashed so all the ics get lost haha.
less than 2 weeks time okay! remember our wallet date, our movie date, our sleepover date, our shopping date, our starbucks date, our photo date, our ice cream date and our earrings date.
you will make it though because He blesses all those who love Him.
a child of God is always shining bright, never under the table, never snuffed out in darkness.
so no more talk about being a ________ ok. lol.
and please darling, hand so small then stop grabbing everything.
so greedy for what. huh huh huh. tsk tsk.
be satisfied la, you got so much more than so many people
:)
i'm glad u finally finished yr essay!
you're probably sleeping now you pok but anyhow,
I MISSS YOUUUUU.
cant wait cant wait cant wait haha
i know you cant wait too(considering you've dumped half the eligible guys in the world for me me me)OH MAN I FEEL SO DARN SPECIAL LAH.
special special, my wifey says i'm special to make me smile:)
LOL.
I MISS YOU SWEETIE!
pray hard for my ns okay.
my notes are still empty, and i still dont know alot:(
cannot be so emo already okay!
i'll buy you ice cream, we'll go to cold rock, and ice cream gallery:)